I don't have an AIR MILES Collector Card, how do I sign up?
- To enroll in the AIR MILES Reward Program, visit www.airmiles.ca/enroll and complete the enrollment form. You will receive your AIR MILES Collector Card Number immediately and may begin earning reward miles.
Earning AIR MILES Reward Miles
How can I earn AIR MILES reward miles at The Children's Place?
- It's simple! Present your AIR MILES Collector Card at time of purchase in store or enter your AIR MILES Collector Number during checkout online and can earn 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $20 spent (after discounts and excluding taxes, refunds and gift card purchases). At participating locations only.
How many AIR MILES reward miles can I earn?
- You will earn 1 reward mile for every $20 spent on qualifying merchandise purchases. The purchase must be $20 on merchandise made in a single transaction after discounts and before taxes. Gift Card purchases are not eligible.
- We may have special bonus offers throughout the year with which you can earn Bonus AIR MILES rewards miles.
Only valid on orders shipping to Canada.
I forgot my AIR MILES Collector Card at home. Can I go back / call to have my AIR MILES reward miles applied for my online or in store purchase?
- No. To earn AIR MILES rewards miles, your AIR MILES Collector Number must be entered at checkout online or presented at the time of purchase in store. At this time, there is no way to add rewards miles to your Collector Account after your purchase has been completed.
I shopped at The Children's Place but haven't received my AIR MILES reward miles yet. When will they be posted to my Collector Account?
- Generally, AIR MILES reward miles earned at The Children's Place will be posted to your Collector Account within 60 days of purchase. Bonus reward miles can take up to 120 days. For any questions, contact AIR MILES Customer Care at www.airmiles.ca or 1-888-AIR-MILES.
How do I check my AIR MILES Account balance?
- You may view your AIR MILES Account balance anytime at www.airmiles.ca or by calling AIR MILES Customer Care directly at 1-888- AIRMILES.
My AIR MILES Collector Number shows as invalid when placing an order online, what can I do?
- Please verify that the Collector Number you have entered is correct. If the Number is correct and is still showing as invalid, please contact AIR MILES Customer Care at www.airmiles.ca/arrow/ContactUs or 1-888-AIR-MILES.
I have questions about the AIR MILES Reward Program. What do I do?
- Please contact AIR MILES Customer Care at www.airmiles.ca/arrow/ContactUs or 1-888-AIR-MILES to learn more.
How do I contact AIR MILES?
You may contact AIR MILES Customer Care at www.airmiles.ca or 1-888-AIR-MILES
Contact us via email.
Contact The Children's Place Customer Service by phone:Toll Free from the U.S. 1-877-752-2387
Toll Free from Canada 1-877-827-7895
International 1-204-272-8312 (CAUTION: this is a local number in Canada, therefore you may be charged long distance and International Calling rates)
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The Children's Place | 500 Plaza Drive | Secaucus, NJ 07094
Gift Card Services
Contact gift card services
You may contact gift card services for gift card balance inquires and questions about your gift card activity at:
Contact The Children's Place Investor Relations by mail:
The Children's Place
500 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Email Sign Up
How do I sign up for emails and promotions?
To sign up for promotional offers and emails from The Children's Place, please click “Get $10 off today! SIGN UP”, located on the lower right hand corner of the screen of our website: www.childrensplace.com. You may need to add TheChildrensPlace@email.childrensplace.com to your accepted list of email addresses and verify that your firewall or spam filter will allow correspondence from that address.
Help with Coupons
How do I apply coupons and promotions?
At online checkout, you’ll see the following box. Enter your code and click 'apply code.' Your discount will automatically apply. Please note that if you leave the shopping cart or checkout page after entering your code, it may need to be re-entered at checkout.
If your code is invalid or not working, you will see this message:
ERROR: Coupon code is not valid
Before contacting customer service, please verify the following first:
- Promotion Start Date – Codes will not be accepted until the start date of the promotion.
- Promotion End Date – Codes will not be accepted after 11:59 PM local time on the end date of the promotion.
- Invalid Code – If the code was retrieved from a third party website, it may have been listed incorrectly or posted after the expiration date.
- One-time Use Only – Some codes may only be used once. Please verify the terms in the coupon disclaimer.
- International Order – Coupons do not work on international orders.
What types of coupons are offered?
Percentage Off Coupons (e.g. 15%, 20%, 25%, etc.):
You may only redeem one percentage off coupon per order unless otherwise noted. Percentage off coupons may not be combined with any other offer, except a free shipping promotion, unless otherwise noted. Percentage off coupons are not valid toward the purchase of gift cards.
Percentage Off Dollar Coupons (e.g. 20% off $40, 25% off $50, 30% off $60, etc.):
You may only redeem one percentage off dollar coupon per order unless otherwise noted. To redeem, the dollar threshold must be reached before shipping and taxes are calculated. It may not be combined with any other offer, except a free shipping promotion, unless otherwise noted. Percentage off dollar coupons are not valid toward the purchase of gift cards.
Dollar Off Coupons (e.g. $10 off $40):
You may only redeem one dollar off coupon per order unless otherwise noted. To redeem, the dollar threshold must be reached before shipping and taxes are calculated. It may not be combined with any other offer, except a free shipping promotion, unless otherwise noted. Dollar off coupons are not valid toward the purchase of gift cards. Note: the discount will be applied as a percentage discount on each item.
Free Shipping Promotions:
Free Shipping promotions are only valid on our standard shipping method. It is not valid on Rush or Express service. It may be combined with any of the above offers.
My Coupon Was Not Applied to My Order
Can I apply a coupon to the order I just placed?
Coupons and webcodes offering discounts on your entire purchase cannot be applied toward previously placed orders or prior purchases.
PLACE cash Coupons
What are the dates of the current PLACE cash promotion?
EARNING: PLACE cash can be earned November 20, 2017 through December 26, 2017.
REDEMPTION: PLACE cash can be redeemed December 27, 2017 through January 11, 2018.
What are PLACE cash coupons?
For every merchandise transaction of $30 or more at participating Canadian The Children’s Place store locations or online at childrensplace.com, you will receive $15 PLACE cash to use toward your purchase of $30 or more at any store location of The Children’s Place in Canada or online at childrensplace.com during specified earning dates. They may only be redeemed during specific dates on qualifying purchases.
How do I earn PLACE cash online?
- You will earn PLACE cash coupons on qualifying purchases made during the PLACE cash earning period when shipping to Canada at childrensplace.com.
- For every $30 spent on merchandise (excluding Gift Cards) on a single order, before taxes, shipping fees and after any discounts, you will earn one (1) $15 PLACE cash coupon to use on your next in-store or online purchase of $30 or more during the redemption period.
- During Double PLACE cash events, for every $30 spent on merchandise (excluding Gift Cards) on a single order, before taxes, shipping fees and after any discounts, you will earn (2) $15 PLACE cash coupons to use on your next in-store or online purchase of $30 or more during the redemption period.
- There is no limit to how many PLACE cash coupons you may earn.
- PLACE cash may not be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
- Please see chart below for PLACE cash coupon earning details.
SPEND EARN $30 - $59.99 1 coupon $60 - $89.99 2 coupons $90 - $119.99 3 coupons $120 - $149.99 4 coupons $150 - $179.99 5 coupons $180 - $209.99 6 coupons
Can I earn/redeem PLACE cash coupon(s) on gift card purchases online?
We apologize as gift card purchases are currently not eligible for PLACE cash coupons. For every GIFT CARD transaction of $30 or more at participating Canadian The Children’s Place retail store locations, you will receive $15 PLACE cash to use toward your next purchase of $30 or more at any Canada The Children’s Place retail store locations or online at childrensplace.com during the redemption period.
When will I receive my PLACE cash coupons for my online purchase?
Your PLACE cash coupon(s) will be emailed to you 72 hours after your order has been shipped.
Terms and Conditions:
During the indicated earning period, for every merchandise transaction of $30 or more at participating Canadian The Children’s Place store locations or online at childrensplace.com and every gift card purchase of $30 or more at participating Canadian The Children’s Place store locations, you will receive $15 PLACE cash to use toward your next purchase of $30 or more at participating Canadian The Children’s Place store locations or online at childrensplace.com during the indicated redemption period. Not valid in US and Puerto Rico stores or online at childrensplace.com when shipping to an address outside of Canada. Gift card purchases online at childrensplace.com will NOT earn PLACE cash. There is no limit to the number of PLACE cash coupons you can earn. To qualify for issuance of PLACE cash, purchase must exceed $30 before tax and shipping fees, and after other discounts or promotions. Qualifying purchase must be made in one transaction. Transactions may not be combined to meet $30 threshold. If you elect to return any items from a transaction that qualified for PLACE cash, the transaction total will be re-evaluated and PLACE cash will be adjusted. Lost, stolen, expired or destroyed PLACE cash will not be replaced. Employees of The Children’s Place do not qualify for issuance or redemption of PLACE cash.
PLACE cash must be redeemed during the redemption period only and purchase must exceed $30 before tax and shipping fees, and after other discounts or promotions. There is no limit to how many coupons you may redeem, but in a single transaction you may only redeem up to six coupons. Your PLACE cash will be applied as a percentage discount on each item in your transaction, but will appear as a dollar amount applied. Not valid toward the purchase of gift cards, previously purchased merchandise, or credit card payments. Transactions involving PLACE cash are not eligible for price adjustments. PLACE cash may not be redeemed for cash or merchandise credit. No adjustments will be made to prior sales. You will receive the price paid (after the discount) on all returned or exchanged merchandise. The value of your PLACE cash will not be returned if you make a return or exchange. Any violation of the above will result in deactivation of the affected PLACE cash.
How do I redeem PLACE cash online?
- You may only redeem PLACE cash coupons on qualifying purchases made during the PLACE cash redemption period when shipping to Canada online at childrensplace.com.
- For every $30 spent of merchandise (excluding gift cards) on a single order, before taxes, and any discounts, you may redeem one $15 off $30 PLACE cash coupon.
- You may only redeem up to 6 PLACE cash coupons per transaction.
- Each coupon must be entered separately.
- PLACE cash coupons may not be combined with any other coupon unless otherwise noted.
- Valid for one time use only.
- Your PLACE cash will be applied as a percentage discount on each item in your transaction, but will appear as a dollar amount applied.
- Please see chart below for redemption spending limit details:
SPEND REDEEM SAVE $30 - $59.99 1 coupon $15 $60 - $89.99 2 coupons $30 $90 - $119.99 3 coupons $45 $120 - $149.99 4 coupons $60 $150 - $179.99 5 coupons $75 $180 - $209.99 6 coupons $90
Where can I redeem PLACE cash coupon(s)?
You may redeem PLACE cash coupons in Canada stores and online at childrensplace.com when shipping to Canada during specific redemption periods on qualifying purchases.
How do I redeem my PLACE cash coupon(s) online?
To redeem your PLACE cash coupon(s) online during specific redemption periods on qualifying purchases, the web code must be entered in the coupon box (see image below) at checkout. If you have more than one PLACE cash coupon, it must be entered individually by selecting apply code after entering each code. You may only redeem a maximum of six (6) PLACE cash coupons per order.
Terms and conditions:
PLACE cash is valid during the indicated redemption period in participating Canadian The Children’s Place store locations and online at childrensplace.com only. Not valid in US and Puerto Rico stores or online at childrensplace.com when shipping to an address outside of Canada. Valid for one-time use only. PLACE cash must be relinquished at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Before the PLACE cash discount can be applied, transaction must net $30 or more before taxes and shipping fees, and after other discounts or promotions. There is no limit to how many coupons you may redeem, but in a single transaction you may only redeem up to six coupons. Your PLACE cash will be applied as a percentage discount on each item in your transaction, but will appear as a dollar amount applied. Not valid toward the purchase of gift cards, previously purchased merchandise, or credit card payments. PLACE cash has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or merchandise credit, or used toward credit card payments. Merchandise credits cannot be used as a form of payment in conjunction with PLACE cash redemption.
Returns and exchanges are subject to discount taken at time of redemption. The value of your PLACE cash will not be returned if you make a return or exchange. Redemption transactions involving PLACE cash are not eligible for price adjustments. If you elect to return any items from a transaction that qualified for PLACE cash, the transaction total will be re-evaluated and PLACE cash will be adjusted. No adjustments will be made to prior sales. You will receive the price paid (after the discount) on all returned or exchanged merchandise.
PLACE cash may not be purchased, traded or sold, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, expired, destroyed or corrupted. Photocopies not accepted. To use coupon online, enter web code during the online checkout process. Flat rate standard shipping charge of $8 CDN on all web orders if shipped to a street address or PO box in Canada (exclusions apply, see website for details). Internet distribution strictly prohibited. Employees of The Children’s Place are not eligible to use this discount. Use of coupon or promotion code is acceptance of its terms. Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time. Void where prohibited. Any violation of the above will result in deactivation of the affected PLACE cash.
Unsubscribe from email list
To unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails from The Children's Place, please enter your email address below and click submit. Please note, unsubscribe requests take at least 48 hours to process. You may still receive transactional messages regarding your online purchases or account.
The Children's Place 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094 U.S.A.
For customer service, please visit our contact us page or call us at 1-877-827-7895
Modify/Cancel An Order
At this time, once an order is completed and confirmed, it cannot be cancelled, updated (add/remove items/coupons) or changed as we begin processing it immediately. You may return or exchange the item/s at any of our stores. Please view our Return & exchange policy here for more information.
No Confirmation Email?
What do I do if I did not recieve a confirmation email?
We apologize if you did not receive a confirmation email. You may still track your package by clicking on Order Status in the footer below, and type your order number and billing zip code. If you do not know your order number, please call 1-877-827-7895 and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
You can track your order in 2 ways:
Who do I contact if I am having technical difficulties?
If you are having technical issues with our website or believe there may be an error, please call 1-877-827-7895 and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
Clothing Care Instructions
How do I wash and care for my item?
Always check the inner label on all garments for detailed instructions on how to wash and care for your item. Labels are located on the back neckline or side seams of the item.
Here are some helpful hints to keep mind…
- Sort dark colors, bright colors, and white colors into separate loads before washing. Delicate items or items made of thinner, fragile fabrics like mesh and sequins should also be washed separate from heavier, more abrasive fabrics like jeans and sweaters.
- Wash high pile fabrics like thick sweaters, towels or blankets separate from dark fabrics and fabrics that attract lint.
- Treat troublesome stains with a stain remover and pre-soak stained clothing before laundering.
- Turn the following inside out:
- Colors to keep them bright and lively
- Items with embroideries, embellishments and prints for minimal agitation to the design
- Microfiber tights and items made of synthetic fabrics to prevent snagging or pilling
- Zip up zippers, button up buttons and fasten velcro strips and your items will escape from the wash without a hitch, a snag or a tangle.
- Always be sure to check the pockets of all garments before washing and drying. The stains and damage which can result from one hidden lipstick, lip balm, stick of gum or crayon goes beyond words!
- Some fabrics have a tendency to shrink even when they are pre-shrunk. When in doubt, keep it cool. Wash in cold water, tumble dry low or line dry and use a cool iron only when needed.
- Wash new denims and new items with dark dyes inside out and separately the first few washes to avoid excess dye from possibly bleeding and streaking.
- Clothing should be left in the dryer just long enough to remove moisture and wrinkles. Any longer and the heat can actually set wrinkles, increase static cling and cause shrinkage. Consider this for both natural and “man-made” fibers.
- Do not overload your dryer. Too much in the dryer will lead to items getting jumbled together, lots of damp clothing and oodles of wrinkles.
eGift Card Info
What is an eGift Card?
An eGift Card is the easiest way to send a gift! Within minutes, a virtual gift card can be ordered online and sent to a recipient via email. EGift Cards are the perfect last-minute gifts!
How can I purchase an eGift Card and when does the recipient receive it?
To order an eGift Card, you must have a U.S. billing address and credit/debit card. To purchase an eGift Card, please click here. Note: you will be redirected to CashStar, our host landing page.
You will receive an email at the same time the recipient receives the eGift Card email and when the eGift Card is viewed.
If the eGift Card is not viewed within 7 business days, another email will notify you.
In what amount can I purchase an eGift Card?
You may purchase an eGift Card in any amount from $5 to $500.
Can a coupon be used for a gift card purchase?
No, you may not use a coupon if a gift card or eGift Card is part of that purchase.
What are the payment options for eGift Cards?
You may use a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card.
Will I earn AIR MILES® on a purchase of an eGift Card?
No, you will not earn AIR MILES® when purchasing an eGift Card, but the recipient will earn AIR MILES® when they enter their Collector Card number at the time of redemption.
When will I be charged for my eGift Card?
You will be charged once the eGift Card is sent to the recipient.
Where can I use an eGift Card?
Your eGift card can only be used online at childrensplace.com when shipping to Canada or at any one of our stores in Canada.
To redeem an eGift Card in stores, the recipient will have to print out the eGift Card and present to the cashier during payment.
eGift Card Terms and Conditions
eGift cards can be used for purchases of merchandise at any THE CHILDREN'S PLACE store or outlet, or online at thechildrensplace.ca. Redeemable in Canada only. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or used without your permission. Return of merchandise purchased with this card is subject to store return policy.
How do I find out the balance on my eGift Card?
You may call Gift Card services at 1-800-501-3232 for a balance.
Is there an expiration date for my eGift Card?
Great news - there isn't an expiration date or any dormancy fees!
Contact customer service for inquires and questions about your eGift card purchase by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Card Info
How do I check the balance of a Gift Card?
You can obtain your Gift Card balance by calling 1-800-501-3232.
Where can I find my Gift Card Number?
Gift Card Number can be found on the back of your card towards the bottom.
What is a PIN number and where can I find it?
A PIN is a Personal Identification Number that is unique to your Gift Card. In most cases, it's located on the back of your card in the bottom-right corner.
Can I redeem a Gift Card online?
Yes, you can redeem up to 3 gift cards per order online.
How do I redeem a Gift Card online?
- Begin by adding the desired items and quantities to your cart.
- When you are ready to checkout, click on the checkout button and proceed through the regular checkout option.
- Enter your Gift Card number(s) and PIN numbers on the payment page and proceed through checkout.
What happens if my purchase exceeds the Gift Card's value?
- If the amount of your gift card doesn't cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
- NOTE: Unlike a credit card, the value of your purchase will be deducted from your Gift Card as soon as your order is submitted.
Please hold on to the Gift Card(s) even if you have used the total value. In case of any order adjustment or cancellation, a credit will be issued to the original Gift Card.
Why do I need to keep my Gift Card?
It's important to keep your Gift Card even if there is no value left on it until your order has arrived and you are completely satisfied with your purchase. In the event of any order adjustment including returns, the credit will be issued to the Gift Card used for the purchase even if you lost or misplaced the Gift Card.
What if I lose my Gift Card?
If you lose or misplace your Gift Card, simply call us at 1-877-827-7895. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you as long as you have your Gift Card purchase receipt.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
CA gift cards can be used for purchases of merchandise at any THE CHILDREN'S PLACE store or outlet, or online at thechildrensplace.ca. Redeemable in Canada only. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or used without your permission. Return of merchandise purchased with this card is subject to store return policy.
What is a merchandise credit?
When making a return within 45 days where the original form of payment is not available, a merchandise credit will be issued. Merchandise credit is not redeemable for cash (unless required by law) and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or used without customer permission.
Can I redeem my Merchandise Credit online?
Sorry, merchandise credits cannot be redeemed online at this time. They are only valid instore.
How often is your item availability updated?
- We update the availability of the items on our site in close to "real time". Items that you find on our site are available in the sizes that display on the product page. In rare circumstances (such as where two users purchase the last unit of an item almost simultaneously), it is possible that the item that was ordered will be unavailable to ship. In such an event, the item will be canceled from your order and you will be notified by email.
- Once an item is out of stock online, we may not replenish it. Please click on "Stores' to find locations in your area. Call the store nearest to you and simply, speak with one of our store associates who will be more than happy to assist you.
- We do not backorder any sold out items.
- At this time, we do not have the system capability to perform a store search for past season items, as they are transferred to various locations. Some sale items may only be found in our outlet locations.
- Some items may not be available to ship to certain states due to state-specific regulations. These items will be removed from your order before shipping.
- Our online store offers all items that our retail locations do, as well as items that are online exclusives and not available in our stores.
- New collections are usually available at childrensplace.com approximately two weeks before the collections arrive at stores.
- If you place an item in your Shopping Bag, the item is not "reserved" for you and may still sell out until you have completed the checkout process. Items that we no longer have available will be highlighted in red and you will need to remove it from your shopping bag.
What do some of the online terms means like new arrival?
To familiarize you with some of our online product availability terminology, please see below:
Limited Sizes - All sizes are not available for purchase.
Limited Quantity - Quantity may not be available at the time of purchase.
Arriving Now - A new item, currently, arriving into our inventory. All sizes and colors may not be readily available for customer selection. Please allow up to 2 week s for complete color and sizing availability.
New Arrival - A new item featured on-line for 2 weeks, which is available in all sizes and colors.
How do I search for an item?
- You can search by UPC number or by description using key words like jeans, sweater, graphic tee etc. The UPC number may be found on your receipt, packing slip or in your shopping bag.
- Eg of a UPC number in your shopping bag:
- To search by UPC, enter the UPC number in the search box at the top:
- You will then receive your search results:
How do I get ideas for outfits?
- Listed under "Outfits", you will find item suggestions to complete your look. Click on the item for a suggested list of coordinating clothing, shoes and accessories to compliment your outfit.
Where do you get your products from?
- Our merchandise is imported from many countries around the world. We are unable give the exact location for each item. For more information regarding our "Supplier Code of Conduct, please look under the heading "Company", to find our "Social Responsibility" link.
How do I locate an item in store?
- You may contact your local store for item availability. To locate a store please click here
Login / Password Issues
I forgot my login or password for My Account at childrensplace.com - help!
You can retrieve your username and/or password online. Click here to start the retrieval process. If you still need assistance please call 1-877-827-7895.
To understand why orders are canceled, it's important to clarify the process that takes place when submitting an order on childrensplace.com.
After you checkout online, all of the backend verification magic occurs. Every order goes through a verification process, which usually takes about 24 business hours to complete. During this time, we confirm that all of your information is accurate. This includes (but isn't limited to) shipping, billing and payment information. We'll also place an authorization hold (see below) on your credit or debit card. If at any point, our verification department runs into an issue verifying details, you'll receive an email informing you that your order was canceled. Not to worry… you'll have the chance to make corrections and submit a new order.
NOTE: Canceled orders cannot be reinstated.
Why exactly was my order canceled?
Because our verification systems are working incredibly fast to get those orders processed, the exact reason an order was canceled may not be evident in your email. To make it a bit easier, here are some of the most common issues you can use to help verify information before resubmitting your order.
What's an authorization hold?
Once your online order is submitted, an authorization hold is placed for the total amount until the order is fulfilled. When the order ships, the charge is processed. If the order is canceled, the authorization hold will automatically drop. Please note that authorization holds will vary depending on the bank's policy, regardless of credit card company.
If the order is canceled, you may contact your bank to request an immediate release of any holds on your account. If the bank is unable to assist you, please contact us and have the following information handy:
- Name [Cardholder name]
- Phone Number
- Order number
- Date of purchase
- Transaction amount
- Issuing bank name and the fax number or email address
For more information on accepted payment types, click here.
1. INCORRECT SHIPPING INFORMATION
First, please confirm that the address you entered is a valid United States address (including US military and US territory). Then, confirm that your address doesn't have any misspellings or missing numbers. Be sure to also double check any apartment or suite numbers.
If you are shipping internationally, you'll need to change your ‘ship to' preferences (on the homepage) before placing your order. In other words, you can't ship internationally if you are shopping on childrensplace.com with the US selected as your ‘ship to' country.
2. INCORRECT BILLING INFORMATION
Have you recently moved or changed your billing address? For an order to process properly, your billing information must match the address your bank has on file for that particular credit card. Please confirm that your information is accurate.
When billing information is incorrectly entered, we aren't able to re-process another authorization. Therefore, a new order must be placed with the correct information.
3. ORDER VERIFICATION
To protect the security of our customers, we reserve the right to cancel any order that may not meet our order and verification requirements.
Do you have order limits online?
- Yes, you can only purchase up to 15 units of a single item in one single order. For example, if you like a particular shirt, you can only order 15 or less of that specific item/SKU.
- In addition, you can only purchase up to 300 total items in one single order. If the total quantity ordered is over 300, you will be asked to reduce the quantity.
How can I pay for my online purchase?
For your convenience, we accept all major charge cards for online purchases:
- American Express
- Gift Cards
We do not accept payment by:
- Money Order
- Unemployment debit/credit cards
- Child support debit/credit cards
- international credit cards
- Merchandise Credit
You are responsible for adhering to the Terms and Conditions of the payment method you select.
Is my information secure?
The protection of your personal information is a priority to The Children's Place. That is why we have taken measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol encryption technologies to ensure your information is encrypted while being transmitted over the internet. Please note: certain browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers.
How are taxes determined?
Tax charges are based on applicable federal, provincial and harmonized sales tax rates based on the delivery address associated with your order. Where required, sales tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges. If you return an item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the sales tax you paid for that item. You will not receive a refund for the sales tax you paid on the shipping and handling of that item, as the shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable once an item has been shipped.
What is PayPal?
PayPal, a leader in online payments with over 193 million accounts worldwide, is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. PayPal makes online shopping fast, fun and easy, and it's accepted by thousands of merchants all over the world.
For more information on PayPal, click here.
How do I use my PayPal account online?
Customers with existing PayPal accounts only need to sign into their PayPal account during the checkout process.
How do I apply for PayPal - What if I don't have a PayPal account?
You can open a PayPal account at www.paypal.com. Once you have an active account, you can proceed with your order.
Can I use a coupon if I use PayPal?
Yes, you can use a coupon.
Can I split my purchase between PayPal and another account?
You can use up to 3 gift cards and one other form of payment, like PayPal. We are unable to split a payment between PayPal and another debit or credit card.
Placing an Order
Can I place or modify an order over the phone?
Ordering over the phone or via e-mail is NOT available.
At this time, once an order is completed and confirmed, it cannot be canceled, updated or changed as we begin processing your order immediately once it has been place. You may return or exchange the item/s at any of our stores. Please view our return & exchange policy here for more information.
Prices may vary based on shipping destination.
If you are a registered user and logged in to our site while shopping, your Shopping Bag will be saved for 14 days even if you log out or close your web browser, just log back in to retrieve it. Please note that if you are a registered user and not logged in to our site, your shopping session will automatically be terminated when you close out of your web browser and the contents of your Shopping Bag will be emptied. (Note: If you place an item in your Shopping Bag, the item is not "reserved" for you and may still sell out until you have completed the checkout process). Items that we no longer have available will be highlighted in yellow and you will need to remove it from your shopping bag.
If you are not a registered user and/or are not logged in to our site, when you close your web browser while shopping, your shopping session will be automatically terminated in order to protect you.
To register, please click here.
What is Favorites?
A Favorites list makes it easy to organize items you are looking to purchase at a later time. (Keep in mind, this doesn’t mean you are reserving or putting an item on hold.)
You can also share Favorites lists with friends and family so that you can make sure you (your kids) are getting the perfect gift!
What are some other benefits of having a Favorites list?
- Keep Favorites for as long as you’d like—they never expire
- Create up to five lists: great for birthdays, back to school, baby gifts and more!
- Manage, rename and delete your lists at any time
- Access your lists from any device, anywhere
- Filter by:
- Sold out items
- Purchased items
- Sort lists by:
- Recently added
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- New arrivals
How do I access Favorites?
You must have a valid online account with The Children’s Place to access your Favorites. Click the heart at the top navigation of our website to log in and view your lists.
How do I add items to my Favorites?
You must be logged in to add items to your Favorites. There are three ways you can add items to your lists. Click the heart:
- On the product listing page
- On the product detail page
- While shopping outfits Note: when clicking the heart, the item will automatically go to your default Favorites unless you select another list. The first Favorites you create will be your default list. You have the option to assign any list as your default list at any time.
Can I have more than one Favorites list?
Yes! You can manage up to five Favorites lists and give each one a unique name. You have the option to edit the names of your Favorites lists.
Favorites can hold up to 50 items. Many of our customers keep separate Favorites lists for each kid. It’s a great way to track birthday and holiday gifts!
What is a default list?
The first Favorites you create will be your default list. This is the list that items will automatically go to when you click the heart. You have the option of assigning any list as your default at any time.
Can I remove/move items from Favorites?
Of course! As the Favorites owner, you have the ability to add, delete, move, share and buy items from Favorites.
To delete an item while in your Favorites list, click the “heart at the right of the item and it will be removed. To move items from one Favorites list to another, click “MOVE TO ANOTHER FAVORITES” button at the bottom of the item.You will be able to select another list using the dropdown arrow.
What happens when an item is purchased from my Favorites?
The purchased item will move to the bottom of your list for future reference under “PURCHASED” once the transaction is complete. Purchased items may also be deleted from this section at any time.
What happens when an item in my Favorites is out of stock?
Out-of-stock items will automatically sort to the bottom of the list.
How do I share a Favorites?
You can share your Favorites via email, facebook or using a shortened link at the top right of your Favorites page.
When sharing via email, you may share with up to five people at a time and will be able to add a customized message. Be sure to enter your shipping address in this message to make sure your gift is delivered to the right place!
Can an associate access my Favorites lists in stores? At this time, associates do not have access to Favorites, but you can log into your account from a mobile devise to see your saved Favorites lists while shopping!
Will my Favorites be available on the Canada website and visa versa?
At this time, access to one Favorites for both stores is unavailable. If you are a shopper of both websites, you will need to create a separate list for each respective site.
Why did I lose my shopping bag?
When you start a shopping bag and switch shipping destinations your shopping bag may be lost. Products, promotions and prices may vary based on shipping destinations and exchange rates.
Coupons and Promotions
Coupons and promotions may vary based on shipping destinations. Please verify that your coupon is applicable to your shipping destination.
How can I pay for my order shipping to Canada?
- Your billing address and Credit card must be in The US or Canada.
- You will be charged in Canadian Dollars.
Taxes, Fees and Exchange Rates
What exchange rate and fees will I be charged?
You will be subject to the exchange rate charged by your bank or credit card company for foreign currency conversations at the time the order is placed.
AODA Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
The Accessibility for Ontarians With Disabilities Act ("AODA") contains accessibility standards in a variety of areas, including Customer Service, Information and Communications, Employment, Transportation and Design of Public Spaces. On July 1, 2011, the Integrated Accessibility Standards (Ontario Regulation 191/11) came into force. The regulation establishes standards to address barriers that persons with disabilities face in the areas of employment, information and communications, transportation and built environment. As a large, private sector organization, The Children's Place has obligations under the Integrated Accessibility Standards that come into effect on a rolling basis.
The AODA and its standards are not a replacement or substitution for the requirements of the Human Rights Code (Ontario).
About this Document
The Children's Place Multi-Year Accessibility Plan (the "Plan") is a road map for our path to increased accessibility as a company. The goal of the Plan is to provide the action steps that bring life to The Children's Place Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy and Commitment Statement.
This document describes (1) how The Children's Place will meet accessibility requirements within the Integrated Accessibility Standards' mandatory timelines, (2) how The Children's Place will address current accessibility barriers in our organization, and (3) how The Children's Place will identify and remove future barriers.
The document identifies the different standards applicable to The Children's Place and the dates on which compliance with each standard is required. The Children's Place is committed to reviewing the Plan at least once every five years. The Children's Place will prepare and file an annual status report on the progress of measures taken to implement the strategy outlined in our Plan and post the status report on our website. Status reports will be made available in an accessible format upon request.
General Requirements under the Integrated Accessibility Standards:
Detailed Standard Implementation Date Actions Accessibility Policy - s. 3(1) By January 1, 2014
The Children's Place has adopted an Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy, and a copy is available upon request.
Additionally, upon request, The Children's Place will provide or arrange for accessible formats and communication supports for the Policy for persons with disabilities in a timely manner that takes into account each person's accessibility needs due to disability and (if applicable) at a cost that is no more than the regular cost charged to other persons.
The Children's Place will consult with the person making the request for an accessible format or communication support for the Policy when determining the suitability of an accessible format or communication support.
Statement of Commitment - s. 3(2) By January 1, 2014
The Children's Place has adopted a Statement of Commitment, and a copy is available upon request.
Additionally, upon request, The Children's Place will provide or arrange for accessible formats and communication supports for the Statement of Commitment for persons with disabilities in a timely manner that takes into account each person's accessibility needs due to disability and (if applicable) at a cost that is no more than the regular cost charged to other persons.The Children's Place will consult with the person making the request for an accessible format or communication support for the Statement of Commitment when determining the suitability of an accessible format or communication support.
Multi-year Accessibility Plan - s. 4 By January 1, 2014
The Children's Place has developed this the Multi-year Accessibility Plan (the "Plan"), with input from applicable departments on an as needed basis. The Plan has been posted on the website in an accessible format that conforms with, at minimum, WCAG 2.0 Level A. 1
The Plan will be reviewed and updated at least once every five years.
Additionally, upon request, The Children's Place will provide or arrange for accessible formats and communication supports for the Plan for persons with disabilities in a timely manner that takes into account each person's accessibility needs due to disability and (if applicable) at a cost that is no more than the regular cost charged to other persons.
The Children's Place will consult with the person making the request for an accessible format or communication support for the Plan when determining the suitability of an accessible format or communication support.
Finally, prior to the Design of Public Spaces Requirements come into effect under the Integrated Accessibility Standards, The Children's Place will ensure that its Plan is updated to include the items required under the Maintenance Standard (s. 80.44).
Self-service kiosks s. 6 By January 1, 2014
The Children's Place will have regard to the accessibility for persons with disabilities should it design, procure or acquire self-service kiosks by considering what accessibility features could be built into kiosks to best meet the needs of our customers and clients.
Training - s. 7 By January 1, 2015
The Children's Place will provide training to:
- all of its associates and volunteers,
- all persons who participate in developing The Children's Place policies, and
- all other persons who provide goods, services or facilities on behalf of The Children's Place
Training will be provided as soon as practicable. Training will also be included as part of Orientation for all new hires.
The training provided will take into consideration and be appropriate to the duties of those receiving the training.
The Children's Place will provide training, on an ongoing basis, with respect to changes made to the Integrated Accessibility Policy and Commitment Statement.
Records of the training provided will be maintained and will include: (i) the dates on which training was provided and (ii) the number of individuals to whom training is provided.
1 Note: The Children's Place will, by 2021, ensure that the Multi-year Accessibility Form is posted in a format that conforms with WCAG 2.0 at Level AA, except with respect to success criteria 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 or where meeting the requirement is not practicable.
Information and Communication Standards:
Detailed Standard Implementation Date Actions Accessible websites & web content - s. 14(4) By January 1, 2014
The Children's Place will ensure that new internet websites, including web content on those sites (that The Children's Place controls directly or through a contractual relationship that allows The Children's Place to modify the content), conform with the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at Level A.
Feedback - s. 11 By January 1, 2015
The Children's Place will ensure that its processes for receiving and responding to feedback are accessible to persons with disabilities by, upon request, providing or arranging for the provision of accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities in a timely manner that takes into account each person's accessibility needs due to disability and (if applicable) at a cost that is no more than the regular cost charged to other persons.
The Children's Place will consult with the person making the request for an accessible format or communication support when determining the suitability of an accessible format or communication support.
The Children's Place will continue to advise the public about the availability of accessible formats and communication supports with respect to its feedback processes through a notification on the website.
The processes that The Children's Place develops to meet its feedback obligations under the Integrated Accessibility Standards will be complementary to, and will not detract from, the feedback processes The Children's Place has developed in accordance with the Customer Service Standards.
Accessible formats and communication supports - s. 12 By January 1, 2016
Upon request, The Children's Place will provide or arrange for accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities in a timely manner that takes into account each person's accessibility needs due to disability and at a cost that is no more than the regular cost charged to other persons.
The Children's Place will consult with the person making the request for accessible formats or communication support when determining the suitability of an accessible format or communication support.
The Children's Place will advise the public about the availability of accessible formats and communication supports through a notification on our company website.
Accessible websites and web content By January 1, 2021
The Children's Place will ensure that its websites, including web content on those sites (that The Children's Place controls directly or through a contractual relationship that allows The Children's Place to modify the content), conform with the WCAG 2.0 at Level AA, except with respect to success criteria 1.2.4 (captions (live)) and 1.2.5 (pre-recorded audio descriptions) or where meeting the requirement is not practicable.
Detailed Standard Implementation Date Actions Emergency Procedure, Plans or Public Safety Information - s. 13 By January 1, 2012
The Children's Place has emergency response procedures, plans and public safety information that it makes available to the public.
Upon request, The Children's Place provides or arranges for accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities in a timely manner that takes into account each person's accessibility needs due to disability and (if applicable) at a cost that is no more than the regular cost charged to other persons.
The Children's Place consults with the person making the request for an accessible format or communication support for the procedures, plans and public safety information when determining the suitability of an accessible format or communication support.
Individualized Workplace Response Information - s. 27 By January 1, 2012
The Children's Place provides individualized workplace emergency response information to associates with disabilities where the disability is such that individualized information is necessary and The Children's Place is aware of the need for accommodation.
In the event that an associate who receives individualized workplace emergency response information requires assistance, The Children's Place designates a person to provide assistance and, with the associate's consent, The Children's Place provides the workplace emergency response information to the person.
The Children's Place provides workplace emergency response information as soon as practicable after learning of the need for accommodation due to an associate's disability.
The Children's Place reviews individualized workplace emergency response information, at minimum, whenever:
- the associate moves to a different location within The Children's Place,
- the associate's overall accommodation needs or plans are reviewed, or
- The Children's Place reviews its general emergency response policies.
Recruitment - ss. 22 -24 By January 1, 2016
In our recruitment processes, The Children's Place will advise our associates and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
The Children's Place will notify job applicants, when they are individually selected to participate further in an assessment or selection process, that accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, The Children's Place will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant's disability-related needs.
When making offers of employment, The Children's Place will notify successful applicants of our policies for accommodating associates with disabilities.
Information for associates regarding supports - s. 25 & 26 By January 1, 2016
The Children's Place will notify our associates of The Children's Place's policies (and any updates to those policies) for supporting associates with disabilities, including (at minimum) our policies regarding the provision of job accommodations that take into account an associate's accessibility needs due to disability.
This information will be provided to new hires as soon as practicable after they commence employment.
If an associate with a disability asks for information in an accessible format or to receive communication supports, The Children's Place will consult with the associate to provide, or arrange for the provision of, accessible formats and communication supports for information that the associate needs to perform his/her job, as well as information that is generally available to other associates.
In determining the suitability of an accessible format or communication support, The Children's Place will consult with the associate making the request.
Documented Individual Accommodation Plans - s. 28 By January 1, 2016
The Children's Place will develop and maintain a written process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans for associates with disabilities.
The process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans will include the following elements:
1. The manner in which an associate requesting accommodation can participate in the development of the individual accommodation plan.
2. The means by which the associate is assessed on an individual basis.
3. The manner in which The Children's Place can request an evaluation by an outside medical or other expert, at The Children's Place' expense, to assist The Children's Place in determining if accommodation can be achieved and, if so, how accommodation can be achieved.
4. The manner in which the associate can request the participation of a representative from the workplace in the development of the accommodation plan.
5. The steps taken to protect the privacy of the associate's personal information.
6. The frequency with which the individual accommodation plan will be reviewed and updated and the manner in which it will be done.
7. If an individual accommodation plan is denied, the manner in which the reasons for the denial will be provided to the associate.
8. The means of providing the individual accommodation plan in a format that takes into account the associate's accessibility needs due to disability.
If requested, information regarding accessible formats and communication supports provided will also be included in individual accommodation plans, in accordance with the Accessible Formats and Communication Supports for Employees Standard (s. 26).
Additionally, the plans will include individualized workplace emergency response information (where required) and will identify any other accommodation that is to be provided, in accordance with the Workplace Emergency Response Information Standard (s. 27).
Finally, individual accommodation plans will identify any other accommodation that is to be provided.
Return to Work Process - s. 29 By January 1, 2016
The Children's Place will develop and maintain a documented return to work process for its associates who have been absent from work due to a disability and who require disability-related accommodations in order to return to work.
The return to work process will, as part of the process, outline the steps that The Children's Place will take to facilitate the return to work and will include documented individual accommodation plans.
The Children's Place notes that this return to work process will not replace or override any other return to work process created by or under any other statute (for example, the Workplace Safety Insurance Act, 1997).
Performance Management (s. 30), Career Development and Advancement (s. 31), and Redeployment (s. 32) By January 1, 2016
The Children's Place will take into account the accessibility needs of associates with disabilities, as well as individual accommodation plans, when conducting performance management, providing career development and advancement to associates, or when redeploying associates.
Design of Public Spaces:
Detailed Standard Implementation Date Actions Outdoor Public Use Eating Areas - ss. 80.16 and 80.17 By January 1, 2017 The Children's Place will adhere to the general obligations and technical requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards when we construct new or redevelop outdoor public use eating areas that we intend to maintain. Exterior Paths of Travel - ss. 80.21 - 80.31 By January 1, 2017
The Children's Place will adhere to the general obligations and technical requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards when we construct new or redevelop exterior paths of travel that we intend to maintain (including ramps, stairs, curb ramps, depressed curbs, pedestrian signals and rest areas) that are intended to serve a functional purpose, subject to applicable exceptions and limitations as contemplated by the Integrated Accessibility Standards.
Accessible Parking - ss. 80.32 - 80.39 By January 1, 2017
The Children's Place will adhere to the general obligations and technical requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards when we construct new or redevelop off-street parking facilities that we intend to maintain, subject to applicable exceptions and limitations as contemplated by the Integrated Accessibility Standards.
Obtaining Services - ss. 80.40 - 80.43 By January 1, 2017
The Children's Place will adhere to the general obligations and technical requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards when we construct new or redevelop service counters, fixed queuing guides and waiting areas.
Maintenance - s. 80.44 By January 1, 2017
Prior to the Design of Public Spaces Requirements come into effect under the Integrated Accessibility Standards, The Children's Place will ensure that its multi-year accessibility plan is updated to include:
1. Procedures for preventative and emergency maintenance of the accessible elements in The Children's Place' public spaces that are governed by the Integrated Accessibility Standards.
2. Procedures for dealing with temporary disruptions when accessible elements in The Children's Place's public spaces that are governed by the Integrated Accessibility Standards are not in working order.
Detailed Standard Implementation Date Actions By January 1, 2025
This is the date by which the development, implementation and enforcement of accessibility standards is contemplated by the AODA in order to achieve accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities with respect to goods, services, facilities, accommodation, employment, buildings, structures and premises. The Children's Place will ensure compliance with its obligations under the AODA and its regulations by this date.
Do you provide charitable donations?
The Children's Place assists charitable causes in two ways: through direct contributions to selected national non-profit organizations focused on child development, and by supporting our Associates' charitable interests through our Matching Gifts Program.
Price Adjustment Policy
- Price adjustment requests will be honored when items are purchased at FULL RETAIL price and if the merchandise is discounted within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- Sale and discounted items are not eligible for price adjustments.
- Price adjustments can only be processed with the original sales receipt.
- Coupons and webcodes offering discounts on your entire purchase cannot be applied toward previously placed orders or prior purchases.
For Online purchases
- To receive a price adjustment for full retail priced items that went on sale within 7 days after of the initial purchase date, please contact Customer Service
- Please Note: Online orders cannot receive price adjustments in our retail stores.
- If you are due a Price Adjustment per the stated policy, a credit will be issued to the original form of payment.
For In-store purchases
- To receive a price adjustment for an in-store purchase for full retail priced items that went on sale within 7 days after of the initial purchase date; please bring the original sales receipt to any The Children's Place retail location in the US.
- Click here for our store locator.
- A credit will be issued to the original form of payment.
Last Updated: November 7, 2017
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
The Children’s Place collects information from and about you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use the Services, register for an account, make a purchase, participate in promotional activities, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, register for a loyalty program, participate in a product review, survey, or other similar programs, or otherwise contact or communicate with us. The information we collect may include your name, billing and/or shipping address or zip/postal code, mobile or other phone number, email address, photographs, date of birth, and, when you use the App, we may utilize touch ID or other similar services, if enabled.
For example, you also may provide us with certain information in connection with specific transactions:
- Make a Purchase. If you make a purchase, we collect payment information to process the payment. Depending on the form of payment you choose this may include credit or debit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay applicable details.
- Device-Location Information: If you download and use one of our Apps, you may choose to allow the App to collect precise information about the location of your device. In order to allow the App to collect real-time location information you must opt-in to this service when prompted by the App and also enable the GPS services on your mobile device.
- Interactions through Social Media. You may also engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites, such as Facebook or Twitter. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data.
- Invite-a-Friend/Information about a Third Party. If you send someone else communication from the Site or App, such as an invitation to a friend, the information you provide about yourself and the third party (e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication. Please ensure you only provide information about individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the communication.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may collect information such as your domain type, browser version, operating system type or mobile device model, service provider, IP address or MAC address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, and Wi-Fi networks that you connect to. We also may collect information about your use of the Site or App, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site or App, and other sites or apps that you may visit. In addition, we may collect other information about the technical efficiencies of our Site and services, such as the time to connect to our Site, time to download pages and the number of times different pages are visited.
Third Party Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising: We also may use third party advertising, analytics, and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Site or App, how people are using the Site or App, how to improve the effectiveness of the Services and related content, and to help us or those third parties measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and serve more relevant advertising to you on our Site or App and on other websites or apps. To support this interest-based advertising solution, we, or our service providers (such as ad networks and other advertising companies), may collect and use information about your visits to our Site or App and to other websites or apps (such as web pages you visit and your response to ads), and/or information from your mobile device and email. These third parties may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, tracer tags, pixel tags, log files, flash cookies, or other technologies to collect and store this information. They may also combine information they collect from your interaction with the Site or App with information they collect from other sources.
Please visit “Your Choices and Opt Out” for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
Information Collected From Other Sources
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we collect from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, with information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
The Children’s Place may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone).
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
- To contact you with information, newsletters, or promotional materials from The Children’s Place or on behalf of our affiliates and partners.
- To provide you with personalized or customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, through push notifications, on your shopping receipt, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
- To use your device location information to determine your physical proximity to our Stores when you use the App and elect to use such features. These features may be used to help you locate nearby Stores or to provide you with deals or coupons based on your device’s location.
- To use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for our analytical and demographic purposes.
- To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and to enhance or improve our content, products and services.
- To address problems with the Services, our business, or our products and services.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business.
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
The Children’s Place may share the information we collect from or about you as follows:
- (1) Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes. Such affiliates and subsidiaries may also act in the role of service provider.
- (2) Service Providers: We may share your information with our service providers that provide us with business, professional, advertising or technical support, help us operate our business and the Services, or administer activities or other functions on our behalf. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our service providers in the US or other jurisdictions. For further information about the manner in which our service providers process your personal information, contact the Privacy Officer as set out below.
- (3) Co-Branded Relationships: Certain areas of our Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties as specified at the time of collection of your personal information if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
- (5) Legal Matters; Safety: We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial process or government requests and investigations (which may include lawful access by US, Canadian or other foreign governmental authorities, courts or law enforcement agencies), or in connection with any investigation on matters related to public safety, or as required or otherwise permitted by applicable law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Services, servers, network systems, and databases or in the course of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions, any other legal document or contract related to our Services, or the rights of any third party.
- (6) Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets: We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be disclosed or transferred as part of any prospective or completed merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, your information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- (7) Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregate, or anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties, including for their marketing or analytics uses.
- (8) Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures.
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies as set out in the section “Information Automatically Collected.” You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or App or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
- Please note that if you opt-out of receiving interest-based ads, you may continue to see ads on the Site or ads for our Services on other sites, but they may not be based on your interests and may be less relevant to you.
- On your mobile device, you may adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you receive more relevant advertising, and your preferences on sharing your location.
We provide our customers with the opportunity to update their information or opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may use one of these convenient methods:
- Electronic Promotional Offers. If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special promotions or offers, you may (i) click here to send us an email; or (ii) unsubscribe from our email marketing communications at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. Please note that you may continue to receive certain transactional or account-related messages from us.
- Mobile Promotional Offers: When you provide us with your mobile number for marketing purposes, we may send you certain marketing alerts via text message. Standard data and message rates will apply. If you no longer wish to receive mobile alerts from us, you can follow the instructions provided in those messages or otherwise reply STOP to any The Children’s Place alert.
- Push Notifications: When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device.
Access to or Updating of Your Information
To update your account information, please sign in to the Site, visit View My Account, and click on the "Profile Information” link or other relevant link. If you wish to access, update, or correct inaccuracies in other personal information in our custody and control (subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law), please contact our Privacy Officer as set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purpose of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us a letter addressed to The Children’s Place, Attn: Privacy Officer – California Privacy Rights, 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094 or send us an email by clicking here. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from The Children’s Place and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
The Site or App may contain links to third-party websites, applications, or online services, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. These links are provided solely for your convenience and information. The Children's Place is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Any information you may disclose on our Site or App, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site or App or other third-party websites, applications, or services that this Site or App may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If The Children’s Place learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and App visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Return / Exchange Policy
Holiday Return Policy
Purchases made from 11/01/17 through 12/02/17 may be returned or exchanged through 1/15/18 with your original sales receipt.
The Children's Place Return and Exchange Policy
We will accept unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise, with the original sales receipt/packing slip and price tags attached, within 45 days. Returns will not be accepted without the original sales/gift receipt or packing slip. All returns are subject to verification of original sale, and we reserve the right to limit returns.
WHERE DO I RETURN…
Can be returned to a retail or outlet location
Can be returned to a retail or outlet location
NEW! ONLINE PURCHASES (including online exclusives)
Can be returned by mail or to a retail or outlet location
I HAVE THE ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT/PACKING SLIP:
- Returns within 45 days receive a full refund in the original form of payment. If original form of payment is not available, a merchandise credit* will be issued.
- Returns after 45 days will not be accepted.
I HAVE A GIFT RECEIPT:
- Returns within 45 days receive a full refund in the form of a merchandise credit.*
- Returns after 45 days will not be accepted.
I DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT/PACKING SLIP:
- Returns will not be accepted without the original sales receipt or packing slip.
- Exchanges can be processed for the same item/color in a different size.
- We offer a one-time adjustment on full-price purchases only, within 7 days of the date shown on the original sales receipt/packing slip and in the country of original purchase.
- Merchandise may only be returned in the country in which it was originally purchased.
- A ten-day waiting period is required for cash refunds when the purchase was made by check; otherwise a merchandise credit will be issued.
- We are unable to research online orders at stores.
- In-store purchases cannot be returned by mail.
- We cannot refund original or return shipping charges.
- Online exclusive items are only eligible for returns at retail or outlet stores.
*Merchandise credit is not redeemable for cash (unless required by law) and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or used without customer permission. Terms and conditions apply and can be found on the back of the merchandise credit.
Returning/Exchanging an Online Purchase in Store
To return/exchange your online order at any of our PLACE retail or outlet stores, please bring:
- Your packing slip
- The item(s) you're returning/exchanging
- The credit card that matches the 'ordered by' information on the front of your packing slip
- Online Exclusive items are only eligible for returns in stores; they may not be exchanged in retail or outlet stores.
- We are currently unable to research online orders at stores. Please be sure to bring the above information.
Returning an Online Purchase(Gift) by Mail
To return your online order by mail:
- Detach the bottom portion of your packing slip labeled "Return Form." Please indicate the quantity for each item being returned on the front, and circle a Return Reason code.
- If you are returning a gift and prefer that we send you a merchandise credit* (rather than issue a refund to the original purchaser's credit card), please check the box at the bottom of the packing slip.
- Fill in your contact information in the space provided on your packing slip so that, if necessary, we can contact you about your return.
- Place the items you're returning along with the completed Return Form in a box and seal it securely. Detach the pre-addressed return label from the packing slip and place it on the box or use your own mailing label.
- Mail your package via the carrier of your choice to:
The Children's Place
6040 Cantay Road
Mississauga, ON L5R 4J2
- All costs associated with your return are your responsibility. We suggest you obtain a tracking number and insurance as we are not responsible for lost packages.
- We cannot refund original or return shipping charges.
Additional return by mail requirements:
- Must be an item from The Children's Place
- Must not have any signs of wear or damage
If a return does not meet our requirements, we reserve the right to refuse and discard the items without providing a refund.
Exchanging an Online Purchase by Mail
Unfortunately, exchanges cannot be processed through the mail. If you are not near a store and would like an exchange, you can return the original item by mail for a refund, and then place a new order for the item you need.
Unsolicited Ideas Policy
The Children's Place welcomes and values your feedback regarding our existing products, services, and customer experience. However, we ask that you not send us unsolicited ideas, proposals or materials. Neither The Children's Place nor any of its employees will accept or consider unsolicited ideas, proposals, or materials including, but not limited to, ideas regarding new or improved products, designs or artwork, advertising or marketing campaigns, or technologies. We have this policy to avoid any misunderstandings or disputes concerning products, product names, promotions, marketing strategies or other works that may appear similar to ideas submitted to us. If, despite our policy, you submit an unsolicited idea to The Children's Place, you agree that (1) your idea immediately upon submission will become the sole and exclusive property of The Children's Place without any compensation to you; (2) The Children's Place may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) The Children's Place has no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; and (4) The Children's Place has no obligation to keep the submission confidential.
The Children's Place welcomes your feedback and questions regarding our existing products, services, and customer experience. If you want to send us your feedback, please Contact Us. By providing feedback, you agree that any feedback or information you provide is not confidential and becomes, upon submission, the sole and exclusive property of The Children's Place for use on an unrestricted basis without compensation to you or any other person or party.
One or more patents may apply to this website, including without limitation: U.S. Patent Nos. 5,528,490; 5,761,649; 7,908,173; and 7,908,176.
Modify/Cancel an Order
Can I modify or cancel an order?
At this time, once an order is completed and confirmed, it cannot be cancelled, updated (add/remove items) or changed. You may return or exchange the item/s at any of our stores. Please view our Return & exchange policy here for more information.
Shipping methods & timelines
Shipping Method Total Delivery Time Merchandise Total Shipping Charge Ground 7 to 10 business days any amount $8 Express 3 to 4 business days any amount $15
- Total delivery time includes the time until the order ships plus the expected time-in-transit of your order. For delivery to rural routes or extended areas, please allow an additional 3 to 5 business days.
- Express Service orders placed before 12pm ET Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays) will usually ship the same day. Otherwise, they will ship the next business day (business days are Monday thru Friday excluding Holidays). Express Service orders placed on Friday after 12pm ET will ship on Monday.
- Although you may receive an Order Number, orders are not fully processed until we can validate your credit card and address information. If we have difficulty validating this information your order may be delayed. If we are unable to verify this information, we will not accept your order and you will receive a cancel confirmation email message.
- Rate and timelines described are for orders shipping within Canada
- Orders will ship via Canada Post or Purolator depending on the shipping method chosen and your location.
- All orders ship from our fulfillment center in Mississauga ON
Shipping Method Total Delivery Time Merchandise Total Shipping Charge Ground 12 to 15 business days any amount $30 Express 7 to 10 business days any amount $45
Tseh Keh Dene
Gods Lake Narrows
Little Grand Rapids
Red Sucker Lake
South Indian Lake
St. Theresa Point
Newfoundland and Labrador
Fort Good Hope
Big Trout Lake
North Spirit Lake
- The shipping charge on your order is based on the shipping method chosen
Note: We do not offer shipping to multiple addresses.
- Rates and timelines described in Shipping methods & timelines are for orders shipping within Canada.
- Did you know we also offer international shipping? Click on "Shipping To" at the top of the page to view a list of countries we ship to in the drop down menu
- Total Delivery Time starts when your order is transmitted to The Children's Place.
- The shipping charge on your order is based on the shipping method chosen
Tracking My Order
How can I track my order?
- You may track your package by going to our website www.childrensplace.com, click on Order Status in the footer below, and type your order number and billing postal code. If you do not know your order number, please call 1-877-827-7895 and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
- You may also print a copy of your invoice by clicking on "Order Status". Upon entering your order number and shipping poastal code, it will allow you to view a summary of your order. This summary can act as an invoice for any returns or exchanges
I ordered on the web site and still have not received my things?
- Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive an email confirmation with your order tracking number. A link to the appropriate courier's site will be provided for easy tracking. You can also check your Order Status on our website if you have your order number and shipping postal code available. Click the Order Status link in the footer to track your order. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service for assistance at call 1-877-827-7895.
You can track your order in 2 ways:
The Children's Place Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A MANDATORY ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THE CLAUSE AND WAIVER AFFECT HOW DISPUTES WITH THE CHILDREN'S PLACE ARE RESOLVED. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE PROVISIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
This website (the “Site”) is operated by The Children’s Place, Inc. (“The Children’s Place”). These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Site and the services, applications, content, and products of The Children’s Place (collectively, the “Site”) and all offers made by The Children’s Place, all purchases and orders placed by you and all agreements concluded between us in relation to the products and services offered on this Site, unless otherwise noted in these Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site. Subject to applicable law (which may include the province of Quebec), The Children’s Place reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms from time to time.
When we make changes, we will post them here. We encourage you to review these Terms when you use our Site because by visiting the Site, you agree to accept any such changes. The Children’s Place provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, the content on this Site, such as images, graphics, text, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, software, information from our licensors, and other materials (“Materials and Content”), is the property of The Children’s Place or its subsidiaries and affiliates or that of its suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the Site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of The Children’s Place. We grant you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here solely for your personal, noncommercial use as described below. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. One or more patents may apply to this Site, including without limitation: U.S. Patent Nos. 5,528,490; 5,761,649; 7,908,173; and 7,908,176
User Content and Conduct
The Site may permit the submission of content, information, text, images, recordings, audio content, videos or other communications submitted by User ("User Content"), as well as the distribution of such User Content to other users of the Site. Except as provided under Submission of Ideas (below), by submitting User Content, you grant The Children’s Place, its agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the User Content as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose now existing or hereinafter developed, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you. In addition, The Children’s Place has no obligation to keep any User Content confidential.
With respect to all User Content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the right set forth in the preceding paragraph; (ii) the User Content does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any other party; (iii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any person or entity (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights); (iv) the User Content is not misleading or inaccurate; (v) the User Content is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, aimed at gender, race, color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, religious views, or disability, hateful or bashing, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of local, state, provincial, national, or international law; (vi) the User Content is not an advertisement or solicitation of business; (vii) the User Content does not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue and is not unrelated to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form); (viii) you will not submit or post a chain letter or pyramid scheme; (ix) you will not impersonate another person; (x) you will not distribute viruses or other harmful computer code; (xi) you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; (xii) you will not post the same User Content more than once or “spamming”; (xiii) you will not engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in the judgment of The Children’s Place, exposes The Children’s Place or its subsidiaries and affiliates to any liability or detriment of any type and (xiv) all User Content does and will comply with these Terms.
The Children’s Place is not responsible for, and does not endorse, User Content posted by any member. We cannot be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused to you in connection with any User Content posted by another member. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit or post, the consequences of providing User Content, and your reliance on any User Content.
Submission of Ideas
The Children’s Place does not accept or review unsolicited ideas, suggestions, proposals or materials, including but not limited to ideas regarding new or improved products, designs or artwork, advertising or marketing campaigns, or technologies (the “Submission”). Notwithstanding such policy, any Submission communicated to The Children’s Place through this Site or otherwise shall be the sole and exclusive property of The Children’s Place without any compensation to you and may be used or redistributed by The Children’s Place for any purpose and in any way without any compensation to you. The Children’s Place has no obligation to return the Submission to you or respond to you in any way and no obligation to keep the Submission confidential.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site and downloading product information for your personal review. The Children’s Place may impose limits on certain features and services offered on the Site or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice of liability. You acknowledge that from time to time the Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason.
You take full responsibility for your participation on the Site. As a condition of using certain features of the Site, you may be required to register on the Site and/or select a User name (User ID) and password. You must provide accurate, complete and updated registration information. Your failure to do so will constitute a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than the User without appropriate authorization. The Children’s Place reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a User ID in its sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and password.
The Children’s Place specifically prohibits any unlawful or disruptive use of the Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a Company server or account that you are not authorized to access; or (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt).
Product and Pricing Information
Although The Children’s Place has made every effort to display our products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the products depend upon the monitor of the User, and The Children’s Place cannot guarantee that the User’s monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, The Children’s Place is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter.
COPYRIGHT PROTECTION – Notice and Take Down Procedures
If you believe any User Content on the Site infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are claimed to have been infringed at the Site and are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic email address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The designated Copyright Agent for The Children’s Place to receive notification of claimed infringement is the Office of the General Counsel at The Children’s Place, Attn: Office of the General Counsel, 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094 or email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of members who are repeat infringers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE CHILDREN’S PLACE ABOUT INFRINGEMENTS OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT- OR SERVICE-RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, OR QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Children’s Place publishes information on its Site as a convenience to its visitors. While The Children’s Place attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice. The products described on the Site may not be available in your region. The Children’s Place does not claim that the information on the Site is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products described on its Site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site, which is provided “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE CHILDREN’S PLACE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE CHILDREN’S PLACE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS FUNCTION OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE CHILDREN’S PLACE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
The Children’s Place makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Company sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and The Children’s Place makes no warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Company sites. The Children’s Place does not warrant any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
BECAUSE SOME STATES, PROVINCES AND JURISDICTIONS (WHICH MAY INCLUDE QUEBEC) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES OR CERTAIN DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR OUR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER THE CHILDREN’S PLACE NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, PURSUANT TO ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Children’s Place, its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your misuse of the Site, your violation of the Terms or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Site by you, including, but not limited to, any third-party claim that any information or materials you provide infringes any third-party proprietary right.
Disputes and Mandatory Arbitration
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
United States and Puerto Rico: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action (“claim”) (including but not limited to any claim relating to your use of the Site, any products or services sold or distributed by The Children’s Place, any purchase from The Children’s Place, or to the sale of any products or services sold or distributed by The Children’s Place as well as the interpretation and scope of this clause, and the arbitrability of any claim) between you and The Children’s Place shall exclusively be settled through binding and confidential arbitration, except that you or The Children’s Place may take claims to small claims court if the dispute qualifies for hearing by such a court. In addition, each party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, APART FROM THE NARROW EXCEPTIONS ABOVE, YOU AND THE CHILDREN’S PLACE EACH WAIVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AND THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF.
The arbitration shall be conducted by the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) pursuant to the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures effective July 1, 2014 (the “JAMS Rules”) and as modified by this agreement to arbitrate. The JAMS Rules, including instructions for bringing arbitration, are available at its website at http://jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration. The Minimum Standards are available at https://www.jamsadr.com/consumer-minimum-standards or by calling 1-800-352-5267.
You and The Children’s Place must abide by these rules: (a) THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AND THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF; (b) The Children’s Place will pay its arbitration costs as required by JAMS Rules, and in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to costs of litigation, The Children’s Place will pay as much of your arbitration filing and hearing fees as the arbitrator deems is necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive as compared to the cost of litigation; (c) the arbitrator may award any individual relief or individual remedies that are permitted by applicable law; and (d) each side pays his, her or its own attorneys' fees and costs unless the claim(s) at issue permit the prevailing party to be paid its fees and litigation costs, and in such instance, the fees and costs awarded shall be determined by the applicable law.
Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in these Terms will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, provincial, or local agencies and, if the law allows, they can seek relief against us for you.
Canada: After any dispute arises, the parties involved in the dispute may agree to resolve the dispute using Arbitration. If the parties elect to use arbitration, disputes shall be referred to ADR Institute of Canada. For a copy of the procedure to file a Claim, or for other information about this organization, contact them as follows: www.adrcanada.ca.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between The Children’s Place and you as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
The failure of The Children’s Place to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The invalidity of any term, condition or provision in these Terms shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of the Terms deemed enforceable by applicable courts of law.
You may not assign the Terms or any of your rights or obligations under the Terms without The Children’s Place’s express written consent. The Terms inure to the benefit of The Children’s Place’s successors, assigns, affiliates and licensees. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms to us, please refer to our Contact Us page.
If any of the terms or conditions herein shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
Last modified: June 2017
Gift Card Balance
How do I check the balance of a Gift Card?
- You can obtain your Gift Card balance by calling 1-800-501-3232
You can track your order in 2 ways:
Click here to view our size charts.
Click here to locate a local store, store hours, phone number or driving directions.